Sunday, June 29, 2008

Water park fun

TODAY Aaron and I took the kids to the water park. We had so much fun, Taylor had a blast going down all the slides with Aaron. After the Waterslides we went skating. We all skated. Aaron and I rented the old school skates, I use to be so good on the 4 wheeled skates but I have to be honest I dont think they make them like they use to (ha ha ha) it was pretty crazy. We had such a wonderful time. It was so fun to skate with Aaron, when they played the snow ball skate. I love that Aaron is so fun and loves to be a big kid. I love you babe....








7 comments:

The Steele family said...

That sound like fun when we move down there we will have to go do that together it would be way cool

The Knappy Crew said...

Sounds like fun!! I love family outings.
I miss our family outings that included the Mills.):

Heather-hoo Andersen said...

It look like you guys had a TON of fun!! Now that Madisen is out of school, we can go together!! Love ya!! ha

The Fears said...

I am glad you fixed the comments so I can post!! Cute pics. looks like you guys are livin it up there in Utah. 3 weeks and counting until we are up there. I will keep you posted.

Anonymous said...

What fun...looks like they had a blast.

Lyle and Jaime said...

That sounds like so much fun! I think the old school skates are harder then roller blades! I'm sure you did great!

nicole said...

Cute pics! Your kids are so darling! We need to go swimming again soon! My kids had a blast!