Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Kami




We just celebrated kambries Birthday on the 10th. Wow! My baby is 4. I thought that turning 30 would be what makes me feel old. but I think for me it is having my baby turn 4. We had so much fun celebrating her birthday at Chucky Cheese with Aarons sister and family. Thanks for a great time and the wonderful gifts. Kambrie we sure do love you and all the joy you bring to our family.....
We hope you had a wonderful Birthday.

On mothers day My family was able to get together with my moms family to celebrate mothers day and all of the May Birthdays. It was so nice to see everyone and spend time with all of my family. Thanks aunt Susie for bringing your guitar and singing with the family. That is one of the things I missed the most about beign away. Mom I sure do love you, you are such a wonderful example to me and my family. I feel so blessed to have you as a mother. You are the BEST.........What a wonderful mothers day I had. Thanks hunny for the Beautiful roses. You are such a great husband.....

3 comments:

Lyle and Jaime said...

I've been waiting til you posted something on your site so I could respond to your comment on mine. How long have you been in Utah? When did you move there? Did you sell your QC house? Where in Utah are you? Is your baby really 4???? That is crazy! It was really nice to hear from you. Keep in touch! my email is jaime44@cableone.net if you don't want to put some of the information on the blog.
Talk to you soon,
Jaime Trone

The Romneys said...

Hey it's Amanda Romney, it's fun to see what you are up to! love the background!

Heather-hoo Andersen said...

ok girl... You can do it...

Blog!!!Blog!!!Blog!!!

Love ya - heather